F550 with WKM ...not operate the motor does not spin

Antwnis

F550 with WKM ... No spin motors
Hello to all,
My name Antonis from Athens /Greece ,
Build a 550 with WKM ... Step by step install the program DJI WKM all ok ...
Now I have a problem, after from install the program and fix all parameter for my f550 (x/z for gps /calibrator tx / failure safe mode gps ...) don't spin the motors !!!!
I saw many others parameters from my tx (futaba 10CG ) and from my F550/ WKM / and program .
I Test esc's alone with motors and it is ok ...!!! I put Esc (without D Bus) on receiver and all Esc and motors
After all the above I understand that the D Bus *not send commands to the receiver ...
Is there a secret, any tips, something that did not, beyond the manioual and program?
Thanks
Good wishes To all.

Antonis

I have f550 with wkm too but spectrum tx with ar8000 rx (failsafe center and gas 40%), have wired all, update firmware, configured and calibrated. When power up esc make scale of notes (ready), atti mode on, led blnk single yellow (atti and gps good, stick at center), execute csc but nothing happen.....engine does not start.....can someone help me?

Bella7821

In the assistant software when you do the CSC do the green sliders go all the way to the end. If not adjust the end points to get closer to the end. My rudder wouldn't go all the way to the end on the right, so when I do the CSC I go left rudder and right aileron ad it works fine.
Also, make sure it's in ATTI mode or it won't work. The yellow light should be flashing, if not then its in manual mode.
Also make sure the gear switch (or whichever you use to control the modes) the green slider goes where it's supposed to.
This was in my NAZA, but I'm sure the WKM is the same way.

Kilby

Also, make sure you don't have a lot of trim set on your controller. I've been pushed out of range of my CSC by to much trim. Have a look in the assistant software and see what your radio is doing when you try to engage CSC... BUT TAKE THE PROPS OFF FIRST!

Bella7821

no need to take the props off, when you connected to the computer it gets arms the motors.
you can verify this by the color of the border line around the MC Output icon.
that would be such a pain to keep taking your props of every time you connected the flight controller to the computer.

Antwnis

Hi,
first tnx for yours answer...
i use from software DJI : receiver type : Tradition and cut of type : intelligent my radiocontrol is Futaba T10CG .
After I do all that I write with sticks .. something to say and manual for CSC but no spin to the engines ....
There is something else ... something that I have not done;

Antwnis

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0875.jpg
    IMG_0875.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 284

meme

i had the same issues, in my case i had a reverse problem: So when you do CSC moving both Sticks down and left, all sliders in the TX Monitor moves to the left?

I have recalibrated tx,adjusted course on spectrum, ensured in the assistant that sticks go to endpoint.....stil csc not working :(

Antwnis

there is chaos in here..... :tennis:
writes wherever he wants ....:pig:.
okay porgy solved your problem?
a little kindness ... no harm ...:livid:

meme

F550 with WKM ... No spin motors
Hello to all,
My name Antonis from Athens /Greece ,
Build a 550 with WKM ... Step by step install the program DJI WKM all ok ...
Now I have a problem, after from install the program and fix all parameter for my f550 (x/z for gps /calibrator tx / failure safe mode gps ...) don't spin the motors !!!!
I saw many others parameters from my tx (futaba 10CG ) and from my F550/ WKM / and program .
I Test esc's alone with motors and it is ok ...!!! I put Esc (without D Bus) on receiver and all Esc and motors
After all the above I understand that the D Bus *not send commands to the receiver ...
Is there a secret, any tips, something that did not, beyond the manioual and program?
Thanks
Good wishes To all.

Antonis

Antonis, i wrote the same for you, have you tried that?
Hav you setted from traditional mode to DBus in the Assistant?

-meme

Antwnis

Thanks a lot meme...
who did not understand what I was responding to...sorry
I have a original DJI WKM and I write for dbus the object end up in the esc's and has outputs for the transmitter ...Maybe I'm wrong in the name.
The truth is that esc and normally MOTOR easements on their own, but once the connections over the wkm not operate.