DJI Naza Setup Problem

I've been building a hexa with the DJI Naza as the MC. I've tried everything I could think of to figure out why this is happening but the number 5 motor keeps overpowering the rest and making the hexa want to flip forward. I've tried different motors, different ESC and it keeps doing it. The naza is placed facing the right direction toward motor 1 and 2. Does anyone have any clue as to why this might be happening? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Churchill

Check to make sure your the side of the Naza with motor inputs, is closest to motors one and 2.

I've been building a hexa with the DJI Naza as the MC. I've tried everything I could think of to figure out why this is happening but the number 5 motor keeps overpowering the rest and making the hexa want to flip forward. I've tried different motors, different ESC and it keeps doing it. The naza is placed facing the right direction toward motor 1 and 2. Does anyone have any clue as to why this might be happening? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Churchill

Yes, the Naza is facing forward with the motor inputs being closest to motor 1 and 2. Could this possibly be me needing to adjust the gains?

Churchill

Tahoe Ed

The Naza can be be between motors 1 and 2 or pointed to motor 1. Which is it? Is it HI or HV? Check the manual.