Please Help, DJI Wookong M , F550 Frame, AR7000 and DSX9. Motor wont start.

Hi, i need your help. My F550 Motors wont start. I am using JR DSX9 Radio, AR7000 Receiver, DJI F550 ARF Frame ESC and Motors, Wookong M.

What should i do ? my motors wont start, what are the possibilities problems ?

Thank You

Tahoe Ed

- transmitter channel(s) reversed
- not using CSC
- esc 3 lead inserted upside down
- esc's incompatible with WKM
- Tx not calibrated in Assistant
- Manual, ATTI, GPS not set up on a three position switch correctly and you are in Failsafe.

Shall I continue. There are a lot of reasons that the motors won't arm. The above are just a few. If you could give us information on your esc's, photos of your set up with close ups of your connections, and what is going on with your led, we will probably able to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, Ed, Thanks

I bought F550 ARF Frame, inside the box i got The frame itself, 6 motors DJI 2212/960kv , 6 Esc Opto 30A
I have done Tx Calibration
i have done GPS,ATTi three position switch correctly

So, what should i do next, my friend ?
Thanks a lot for your fast response

Also make sure there is 100% dual rate. Even a fee points and the sticks wont be in the correct position to arm. Im assuming you have properly selected motor config in software and hit write

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

Tahoe Ed

With the full kit it takes away many of the potential problems. As Elliot stated, make sure that your end points a set at 100 with the exception of the channel you are using for the mode switch. I guess I will ask again for photos or video of your set up. it really helps. I had some one that swore up and down that their tx was properly calibrated in Assistant but in reality the elevator channel was reversed.

Thank You Ed, Elliot, i have solved the problems.... yeah it is correct, the elevator ch was reversed.
Thank you, it is all done

Sorry, i can not send you the picture due the problems of the camera...
Once again thank you my friends ....

Tahoe Ed

Look forward to hearing of your first flight. I would suggest that you start at 145/145/145/120/160 for your basic gains and 85/85 for your ATTI gains. On my Naza F550 I am running 200 for basic and 160 for ATTI but that is my personal preference for 8" props and 4S. You may not like it. I also have 30% set for expo on my Elev and Aileron. I keep 100% for all D/R. Happy flying!

Hey ED, are you flying bare bones or pulling some weight around? im trying to sort gains out myself for a solid wobble less/free hover, mind you my 550 is AUW 2025g on 10" graup's 4s

Thanks to both of you, Ed and Elliot

It looks like i can not fly it right now, because my boss wants me to go another City for 2 months.
After i have finished my job, i will ask your help again, maybe for the correct settings.
Thanks alot

Tahoe Ed

Hey ED, are you flying bare bones or pulling some weight around? im trying to sort gains out myself for a solid wobble less/free hover, mind you my 550 is AUW 2025g on 10" graup's 4s

Bare bones with a Naza and DJI 8" props. I just got my 8" Graupners in today. I would try some 8" props with 4S or drop down to 3S.

Hey guys.I have some issues with my wookong board and considering there is no phone number to call for support I'm hoping some one here will be able to help. Here is what I have.

Wookong M
DJI S-800
DJI Zenmouse Z-15
5S 11000mah max amp
DX-10t

Here's my problem... I have set all gains and done all the set up on the computer. I have test flown it and it flyies beautifully. The problem though is intermittent. Moving both sticks on the transmitter to either corners will initialize and start the motors. Well one minute it initialized the next minute moving the sticks into the starting position does nothing. I have tried rebooting it over and over again and for some reason no response. The next day I try it again and it works the FIRST time I boot it up... but after I let the motors settle down they would not initialize any more. I'm totally confused about this and I'm wondering if I have a defective board. Thanks in advance for any help

MikeyJ

arming problem solved?

It's been a while so I assume you got your situation fixed. I think I'm in the same predicament. Had everything running fine for months. Then arming started to only take intermittently. Now, can't get it at all. Do you remember how you got yours fixed?

- Mike

Hey guys.I have some issues with my wookong board and considering there is no phone number to call for support I'm hoping some one here will be able to help. Here is what I have.

Wookong M
DJI S-800
DJI Zenmouse Z-15
5S 11000mah max amp
DX-10t

Here's my problem... I have set all gains and done all the set up on the computer. I have test flown it and it flyies beautifully. The problem though is intermittent. Moving both sticks on the transmitter to either corners will initialize and start the motors. Well one minute it initialized the next minute moving the sticks into the starting position does nothing. I have tried rebooting it over and over again and for some reason no response. The next day I try it again and it works the FIRST time I boot it up... but after I let the motors settle down they would not initialize any more. I'm totally confused about this and I'm wondering if I have a defective board. Thanks in advance for any help