Hello from sunny Singapore:-)

cruiser

Hello everyone. Came across this forum when I was searching the net for good advice and recommendations after I got into multis.
Am a broadcast TV editor mostly producing/editing golf and cricket in the Asia-Pac region. My interest in AP got piqued a few months back when I was working at the 2011 Australian Open in Sydney, when one of my colleagues used a GoPro to shoot aerial footage. Haven't stopped browsing this forum ever since. Went and bought myself a DJI F550 frame (kit) and Naza FC. Only thing left is building it. Am treveling in China on work right now, so as soon as I get back, I'm building my first MRC. Looking forward for great advice from the masters here:) Thanks in advance for your help and once again, it's great to be here:tennis::tennis:

Tahoe Ed

Hi Cruiser! Welcome to the club. It is great to have people with production and editing skills join our group. Building the F550 is relative simple. What Tx/Rx combo are you anticipating using. That will allow those that have the same set up to help you.

cruiser

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Tahoe. Am torn between the Futaba 8FG and Spektrum DX 8. I'll probably go with the 8FG (for the easier S-bus wiring) for now and when I get better at AP I'll move to the Graupner MX 20.