DJI Zenmuse gimbal and S800 Spreading Wings preorder

JDM66

Hello

is anyone know the weight of SW800 (... kg) + Z 15 (1,5 kg) + (NEX 5 + 16F28 = 0,280 kg ) + WKM (0,150 Kg) without battery

SW800 = .......kg
WKM = 0,150 Kg
Z15 = 1,5 kg
Nex 5 + 16F28 = 0,280 kg

Total 1,930 Kg + ...... = ......

jdm66

kuau

Swift,
Will it be possible to mount other camera mounts to,the S800 like the AV130
I only shoot stills but really like the look and simplicity of the new frame and feel its a good value for existing WKM owners?
Will there also be a dome to protect the electronics?
Thanks
Steven

Steven, You can mount any camera mounts to the S800 as long as they meet the mounting holes. Otherwise, you can tie firmly the mounts to the bottom plate of S800. We may consider add a dome afterward.

DJI

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul@scc

@DJI INNOVATIONS.
I see the carbon props are screwed to the motors. Will the motors have an adaptor or shaft for mounting other props?

Cheers

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast

Attachments

• 157-Handmade-Full-Carbon-Propeller-Set-2-CW-2-CCW_b3.jpg
    157-Handmade-Full-Carbon-Propeller-Set-2-CW-2-CCW_b3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 377

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
HI BorisS
LOL. 199 euros for 4 props. That's exactly why I liked to know if DJI motors will be able to take other props. I assume the motor has a shaft and it will be just a case of replacing with a longer shaft.

i have seen them a lot cheaper somewhere i strongly doubt that DJI would be selling them at this price.

Paul@scc

i have seen them a lot cheaper somewhere i strongly doubt that DJI would be selling them at this price.
I agree. I would be very surprised if the DJI props are anywhere near that price.
I'm only asking because I would not want to be tied into one style/make of prop.

mitmit

How about 2 complete systems of this http://ecilop.tv/ plus 2 Nex5n instead of preordering a product unseen.
do not try to compare incomparable things) watch again 6month-old first vids from dji mount - ecilop not even near it. at the same time I agree that it's strange they dont share any of last videos. they are just on different levels and thus cost different money. someone who need tool with pro stabilzation level will go buy dji. someone who dont have money for it will make DIY ecilop. thats it, isnt it? cheers)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
do not try to compare incomparable things) watch again 6month-old first vids from dji mount - ecilop not even near it. at the same time I agree that it's strange they dont share any of last videos. they are just on different levels and thus cost different money. someone who need tool with pro stabilzation level will go buy dji. someone who dont have money for it will make DIY ecilop. thats it, isnt it? cheers)

hmm i hope so :) at the moment everything is still speculation or ? I think you asked the right question were are the last videos, or new videos 3 axis gimbal footage from it and at the same time outside camera pointing to it showing it work. Damm i am waiting of one of those to finally make a decision if i should pre order one.

Boris

I preorder the s800... Still kinda wish there was more than 1 picture of it lol. But what the hell mobeys spent and thier other products i have are great

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
come on DJI

how hard would it be to post a quick video of a working S800 being assembled from a flight case etc to take off

for example showing things like are esc on the arms or in the main body basic component layout also an idea as to transportable size when dissmantled

pictures and videos are worth a thousand words and more

keith

JDM66

I preorder the s800... Still kinda wish there was more than 1 picture of it lol. But what the hell mobeys spent and thier other products i have are great

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

I have a question:

is what to send money through paypal at the same time as the pre-order or wait Dji mail a request for payment by paypal after send the xl doc pre order?

thank you for your support

jdm66

I ordered through DJIUSA as I live in Canada, I sent in a request to Robert and he emailed me back an invoice for the amount with a request for my WKM hardware ID.... Ill pay, then try to patiently await the release lol

JDM66

Hi

thank's Elliot000

I sent my pre-order yesterday, still no response from Dji !!!

wait and see :)

jdm66

Kilby

I seriously can't understand why anyone would pre-order something that is so expensive that they don't know anything about? Seriously, it baffles my mind. It's 100% vaporware at this point!

I don't mean to talk bad about anyone, but I'm really curious about why you would do such a thing? Please tell me what the selling point was for you? For all you know, this product could come out and be completely useless. I don't personally think that will be the case, but tell me what has assured you that it won't be.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

Kilby

You are right. One is a product that is fully documented and known to exist, the other is make believe so far.

dolby

Needs more bacon!
I seriously can't understand why anyone would pre-order something that is so expensive that they don't know anything about? Seriously, it baffles my mind. It's 100% vaporware at this point!

I don't mean to talk bad about anyone, but I'm really curious about why you would do such a thing? Please tell me what the selling point was for you? For all you know, this product could come out and be completely useless. I don't personally think that will be the case, but tell me what has assured you that it won't be.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

I think most people have seen what they've released in the past and like it. So they figure what they release this time will probably be just as good and are willing to risk it for a discount? The frame is a fairly good deal with it coming with carbon props, motors and ESC's. The gimbal is really the only major risk.