Droidworx ad8 hle for sale

Vortex

I am starting to think this could be a scam as on his ebay as he cannot be contacted and he doesn't reply to PMs!!

CWarlock

Droidworx ad8 hle

I am starting to think this could be a scam as on his ebay as he cannot be contacted and he doesn't reply to PMs!!

SORRY, I DON'T LIVE IN INTERNET, THANK'S gOD.
1): usually, I reply to serious requests, as many I received in private, not to "cup of tea? monster?"
2) I am seriously selling a Droidworx, not a toy for babies, or for people who want to waste their time.
3): if you contact me on ebay page , admitted you are an ebay user, I can reply without problem, as notwithstanding your words, I have also answerde to you
4): if you know how ebay functions, and reply and receive a reply from a 12 years trustwardy seller, I suppose , that person is real and correct.
OK?

Vortex

Thanks for the post. This is the message I got again when trying to contact you. I think you might need to change your settings so people can contact you.

"Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

CWarlock

Thanks for the post. This is the message I got again when trying to contact you. I think you might need to change your settings so people can contact you.

"Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

you are reason, but have yet received mails and offers since yesterday, when I posted the sale on the major international forums, that's incredible, til that day only few person, nothwithstanding 2000 visitors on ebay, but just I have posted on international forums it is happened an eartquake, I think will sell today, if not will open again to US. I don't want to receive tenth of mails and say to all people that I have to decide.

HELLO TO EVERYONE, THE DROIDWORX HAS JUST BEEN SOLD, THE ADMIN CAN CLOSE
REGARDS

Last edited by a moderator:

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Feeeyu, this thred tuk a lot uv effart to unnerstand. Not surprized at the jennyrul, but kwite tipicul eBay cellar tone tho. Indikitive of the inexyrarble dilution uf hooman intellergence akkording to the laws guvaning the lowest commun denominater.

CWarlock

Feeeyu, this thred tuk a lot uv effart to unnerstand. Not surprized at the jennyrul, but kwite tipicul eBay cellar tone tho. Indikitive of the inexyrarble dilution uf hooman intellergence akkording to the laws guvaning the lowest commun denominater.

It s xctly fr ths rsn tht I dnt writ usully on Frms, u have nswrd with yr sm wrds, u r th xmpl thnk Gd thr r prsn lk u othrws how shld b th wrd wtht u?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
"not your cup of tea?" ......translation..... have you decided that a big multi-rotor isn't for you and that is why you're selling it?

"monster?" ......translation...... isn't that a bit dramatic to be referring to the heli as a monster in your ad?

sorry i wasn't more explicit in my post.

bartman