Confirming windows 7 works with the DJI software.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
As I come out of my PC anger management I realize I can't give up so easily. As I still refuse to buy a PC, I have found a loop hole in the plan. I am going to buy my mom a macbook and take her 3 year old Dell laptop for specific use on the heli. But it does have windows 7 on it and I want to make absolutely sure it has no problems first.

Thanks

Yuri

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Just installed win7 prof 32 bit on my netbook and everything works fine. Assistant software and base station all installed an running lovely.

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
ok. Well, first things first, I need to get ahold of a new Bill Gates machine. lloyd, I might take you up on your help. Give me a call when you have time.

thanks all

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Would you like to install itunes as your homepage? Try Kaspersky antivirus. Your computer is online. Click here if you do not want to take the survey. Are you wanting to use the evaluation copy? Time remaining: :30, :40:1 min. 5min. 10 min......
Would you like to restart your computer now? Your computer is at risk. Error! cant find itunes. Do you want to install Itunes now? Please restart your computer. Please insert disc and restart computer...................

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i'd have been more pissed that the PC laptop was so tight in the corners....it has better cornering than an indy car.

could we maybe find a more violent song for your next video? :dejection:

sent effortlessly from my WinXP Dell laptop

DennyR

I bet there was a useful battery in there!!! and a charger.
Plus a few more hard to come by parts.

sent from my intergalactic space warp phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Denny I took the battery out and have the charger. Would you like me to send them to you? I can't imagine a genius such as yourself sinking to these standards. There are probably some key tops laying around the driveway as well. Maybe I can put them on craigslist. I'll tell you this is a great way to get some aggression out. PC's do serve a purpose after all. :)