WKM with Jeti ?

Hi
Is it possible to use a Jeti reciever on the WKM with external sensor
To have some Telemetriedata?
I would like to know how much mAH are already used.
Jochen

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Jochen,

nope no way at the moment. The only way would be a work around with a separate sensor setup, like I will be doing once the parts arrive.
I dont think it would be a big deal for DJI to open up to Jeti but i guess they want to keep it a closed system and sell only their components and
since Futaba don't offer a tele downlink at the moment it fits their strategy

View attachment 1455

Attachments

• unisetup.jpg
    unisetup.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 226

HeinzABF

Hi Jochen,

that is possible.
If you use "12103 JETI Duplex 2,4Ghz Telemetriemodul MUI 75A" you have already voltage, actuell amps and used mAh.
With a second "12370 JETI Duplex 2,4Ghz Telemetriemodul MVario" you have also the height.

Regards
Heinz

you could also use the Hitec Aroura-9 which you can add all that type of telemerty sensor GPS temp height mAH and more Tom

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
quoted from Rcgroups, seems like a big chance ppm in will be supported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dji
would you please give us some good brand receivers which support ppm output?
we want our customer to use the most reliable radio system, that why we current only implement S-bus connection.
but if some other good reputation brands have PPM output, we will add PPM input by a software upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris24g
Xtreme Power Systems (XPS) is also listening to their customers and adding PPM output to their receivers. They make 2.4ghz modules for Futaba, JR, Airtronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisSA
Jeti Receiver should be in you biggest interest or ? Giving MK users a quick and easy way to switch over or test WKM ?

Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipkool
Helllo Dji,

you can add in the list of receivers supporting ppm sum output:

- all LRS systems rx. : Dragonlink, Chainlink, Scherrer UHF, etc.
- all Graupner Hott rx
- ACT DSL-4ST
- FrSky
- GWS
- plus almost any receiver can be modded easily to add sppm if not native.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iranbarkley
MK user: Switching over would be a lot easier and more tempting by not having to buy a whole new TX system or work arounds. I too really appreciate that DJI is active in these forums! I also believe that the opportunity is there for DJI to set a new standard in reliability and smoothness in the professional AV world should you choose that direction.
signed: Another patient potential purchaser on a donkey!
smile.gif

looks like all this is a pretty good reason two add PPM
smile.gif

RotorTalk

No Longer Active
I've just got the following JETI 2.4Ghz Duplex EX system working with V5.12 of the Wookong-M:

- PPM out from the SAT1 pin of the R10 Rx (8 Channels). R9 no good.
- a satellite Rx (RSAT) inputting PPM to the R10 with morse code failure alarm mapped to custom voice alarm
- FAILSAFE working for Wookong-M

Not easy to do, and the Smart Box Profi is essential together with the DC-16 TX's receiver output monitor (under the System menu)