A2 GPS Module firmware 2.4

markab

Just received a replacement A2 replacing one that had a faulty gps, The installed firmware on for GPS module shows 2.4 but the assistant says the current downloadable version is 2.2.

Firmware for the GPS pro shows 2.2 with current downloadable 2.2.

Should I leave the GPS module at 2.4 and ignore the assistant telling me it should be upgraded(down) to 2.2?

gtranquilla

RadioActive
I hope you meant to say that the FC firmware is 2.4. But I have not seen any mention of 2.4 being released yet..... very strange.....!!

Just received a replacement A2 replacing one that had a faulty gps, The installed firmware on for GPS module shows 2.4 but the assistant says the current downloadable version is 2.2.

Should I leave the GPS module at 2.4 and ignore the assistant telling me it should be upgraded(down) to 2.2?

Tahoe Ed

I would leave it as it is. I will check with DJI to confirm.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Given the amount of issues with the A2 that have been potentially GPS related maybe this is a hint of an imminent release of new software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe Ed

Can you post or PM me the hardware id of the GPS unit? Thank you.