mas11

Hello,

I am Mike from California. I've been flying R/C's for a few years and just am getting started with the quadcopters. I think I have about the same flying time as I do crashing and rebuilding. Still learning everyday. Thanks for letting me join.

Mojave

Hello,

I am Mike from California. I've been flying R/C's for a few years and just am getting started with the quadcopters. I think I have about the same flying time as I do crashing and rebuilding. Still learning everyday. Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome Mike - there are a lok of resources here. Learn how to search the forum and you will have a valuable resource. Baja-king documented a very impressive build that he finished during the beginning of the year. He has built some great multirotors, unfortunately for us he is in Cardiff; chalk one up for the UK.

I don't know where in California you are but on Sunday there will be a First Person Video event in San Diego where there will be all sorts of RC aircraft including multirotor helicopters. Come on down if you can.

FlyGirl

Hello,

Welcome! (From the other side of the country)