price difference?

pepper

I did but I looked at their Facebook page and some people were not happy with them so I decided not to submit

Rickey

Owner of RT Aerial Videos
Good to Know Ill have to read up before I sign up! Thanks Let me know If you find any others.

Old Man

Tarot, Vulcan, DJI, and the previous recommendations all make some pretty good frames. The Vulcan line provides the most versatility and adaptable deck space but they get pricey with the accessories. I suppose they all do that to some extent. If you're handy and creative the Tarot 1000 is good frame for converting to an X-8 configuration which tends to provide pretty good stability as winds pick up. Downside of the Tarot folding frames is some slop that develops at the folding arm components over time. Downside to an X-8 or X-6 config is the lower props can be an issue with field of view but running more than 4 motors will allow a safe recovery if one fails. I like Pixhawk and Wookong for flight controllers and Kloner has had excellent experiences with X-aircraft. If you don't plan on flying from a laptop and lots of GPS waypoint stuff it's a simple to set up and reliable system. The Eagle Tree Vector is looking pretty good up to hexas. I love the looks of retractable landing gear but retain serious doubts about reliability. To fail in any direction means the payload takes a hard hit. I know I'm the odd man out in this area but prefer the Cinestar/Radian style fixed landing gear on a rotating gimbal mount for simplicity and reliability.

I'm in total agreement with getting started with something smaller using a hero to learn framing, angles, and scene composition. The small stuff is still expensive but should things go wrong the amount of damage to things on the ground will be reduced and your repair replacement expenses will be considerably lower. Of course you'll never be flying over people and use plenty of advance planning to assure that if things do happen to go south people won't be put at risk, eliminating that level of liability before the take off.

Some of the smaller frames can make good carriage for things like a Black Magic pocket camera and gimbal, providing flight times of 30 minutes or more. Obtaining higher flight times will be obtained by determining approximate weights while researching props, motor, ESC, and battery information at great length.