Fiddling with a DEVO 10...

Ronan

So my Futaba is out for repairs (it managed to get damaged durring our move, even though it was in a foam case!!!)...

I'm messing about with a DEVO 10 that i had laying around. The menu is complicated... how the heck do i assign a switch to the receiver?

Example: I want to use the GEAR 2 position switch and assign it to the receiver AUX 3 which isn't being used. Like that i can flip that switch to control my retracts.
I can't plug my retracts into the GEAR slot on the receiver, it's already taken by the NAZA and i really don't want to change wires around just to try using my DEVO 10...

Anyone know?

Merci!

tombrown1

Great radio! We've been using 2 of them since the beginning. Without a hitch.

Setting them up can be a pain. There is a way in the menu to set aux 3 as anything you want. If this doesn't help let me know and I'll fiddle with it.

Ronan

Great radio! We've been using 2 of them since the beginning. Without a hitch.

Setting them up can be a pain. There is a way in the menu to set aux 3 as anything you want. If this doesn't help let me know and I'll fiddle with it.

Been through the menu another 3 times and i can't figure it out... Trying to set the receiver AUX 3 to be activated by the GEAR switch... @_@

tombrown1

Shoot, just remembered I won't be able to check til Tuesday night - long story. Somewhere in the menus it should list all of the radio controls and what they are assigned to. Not easy to find. For example it may say rudd d/r - aux 3 or something else. Sorry I can't help.

Ronan

Thanks i'll take a look again. I'v been browsing the manual for sometime, but it seems the terminology i'm using isn't any good...

I saw that menu by pure accident... haha

Edit: I'll have to check but i think i got it. I chose AUX 3 = activated by Gear Switch. Meaning if i plug my retracts into AUX 3, my gear switch should activate them...

LIPO's are charging so will test later!

Last edited by a moderator: