For Sale, Phantom 2 + H3-3D + GoPro Hero3+ and case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronan

I am selling my barely used DJI Phantom 2.

It comes with:
H3-3D gimbal (i am including the extra zenmuse H3-3D GCU V2)
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition (comes with all it's cables, it's remote & case)
Heavy Duty Carrying Case (precut to fit everything nicely)
Original Battery + charger + all cables/etc

I'll include a 5.8ghz video transmitter and a IOSD mini if anyone wants to connect those to have FPV. You will need a LCD and receiver (or a LCD with built in receiver like the RX-LCD5802).

It has around a dozen flight, no crashes or tipping over. Updated to the latest firmware. Never had a single issue with it.
I bought it 2 month ago from the batch of that time (they had received it the same week i bought it).

Reason for selling: I fly large 4 to 8 motors UAV's, i bought this on impulse and barely used it.

Price: $1400 including shipping & paypal fee's, CONUS only. I am not shipping outside of the US.
Shoot me a PM if you need a photo.
Price is negotiable.

Last edited by a moderator:

K2snow

I am selling my barely used DJI Phantom 2.

It comes with:
H3-3D gimbal (i am including the extra zenmuse H3-3D GCU V2)
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition (comes with all it's cables, it's remote & case)
Heavy Duty Carrying Case (precut to fit everything nicely)
Original Battery + charger + all cables/etc

I'll include a 5.8ghz video transmitter and a IOSD mini if anyone wants to connect those to have FPV. You will need a LCD and receiver (or a LCD with built in receiver like the RX-LCD5802).

It has around a dozen flight, no crashes or tipping over. Updated to the latest firmware. Never had a single issue with it.
I bought it 2 month ago from the batch of that time (they had received it the same week i bought it).

Reason for selling: I fly large 4 to 8 motors UAV's, i bought this on impulse and barely used it.

Price: $1400 including shipping & paypal fee's, CONUS only. I am not shipping outside of the US.
Shoot me a PM if you need a photo.
Price is negotiable.

Hi. I am very interested. Please let me know about the pictures and also where you are located?

Thanks for your help

Ronan

Photos:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Phantom2-1.jpg
    Phantom2-1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 349
  • Phantom2-2.jpg
    Phantom2-2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 307
  • Phantom2-3.jpg
    Phantom2-3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 353
  • Phantom2-4.jpg
    Phantom2-4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 346

Ronan

No one is interested in this little guy? I'll drop the price once to $1300 with shipping to CONUS included.

PCMAerial

No one is interested in this little guy? I'll drop the price once to $1300 with shipping to CONUS included.

I'm interested but waiting on my custom 550 to sell if you aren't open to trades, understandable. Hope I can sell mine soon enough!!

Attachments

• 550.jpg
    550.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:

Ronan

I'm interested but waiting on my 550 rig to sell if you aren't open to trades, understandable. Hope I can sell mine soon!!

Already have too many things, so trades (unless it's a S900/FC) is no good for me. Hopefully your rig sells soon ;)

Ronan

If you are willing to pack and ship to Canada I'm interested just let me know additional shipping cost

Since i lived in Canada for 8 years, i'm ok but custom fee's are up to you. I'v been sting pretty bad in the past living in Montreal.

If you are ok with that, let me know your zip code and i can see for shipping/insurance/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.