Which model.....

SDB777

Wanting to know which model is the "quietest" multi-rotor platform capable of carrying a Hero 3+ black on a h3-3d gimbal?

In other words, if I were to go outside at 7am and take a flight from the backyard.....I don't want to wake the wife or make the dog bark from 30feet away! Is that possible?

Scott (don't need her bit$%in') B

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Most of the 450 and bigger are reasonably quiet, bigger props means generally quieter so a lightweight 450 on 10x5 props and 3s would be okay. Most of the really lightweight little ones are pretty quiet too.

Pete

SDB777

Thanks...looking at the f450 stuff out there now.

Seen some nice video footage on YouTube on this frame as well......

Scott (not making the wife upset = happiness) B

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
LOL, my wife takes a different view, if I am happy she is happy. Gave up smoking 12 years ago, very happy wife and I can get whatever I want, did not die after a Bilateral Pulmonary Embolism a couple of weeks ago, extra very happy wife.......

SDB777

I too quit smoking! Congrats to you!!!
Don't even crave them silly things after only 4-ish years...even after a few 'cold ones'.

Having a part-time business, full-time job and too many hobbies keeps her pretty upset with the time available. But I try to make sure she still gets the abundance of it(and she does)! BPE...WOW! Congrats on being vertical!!!!

Looks like I'll be the proud owner of a DJI F450 shortly!!!! Working on the payment stuff now.... Although I will need to get a radio for the new....still looking at options. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. At the speed I'm moving forward in this addiction...I'll be ordering a Bell helicopter soon and trying to mount a radio/receiver in it by the end of the month...

Scott (making pens for the future writers) B

FlyGirl

I too quit smoking! Congrats to you!!!
Don't even crave them silly things after only 4-ish years...even after a few 'cold ones'.

Having a part-time business, full-time job and too many hobbies keeps her pretty upset with the time available. But I try to make sure she still gets the abundance of it(and she does)! BPE...WOW! Congrats on being vertical!!!!

Looks like I'll be the proud owner of a DJI F450 shortly!!!! Working on the payment stuff now.... Although I will need to get a radio for the new....still looking at options. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. At the speed I'm moving forward in this addiction...I'll be ordering a Bell helicopter soon and trying to mount a radio/receiver in it by the end of the month...

Scott (making pens for the future writers) B

Scott, don't go cheap on the radio. Buy the best and most channels you can get. A Taranis, a Spektrum or a Futaba... It will pay off in the end.

And just wanted to say, you've made me chuckle several times in the last few days with your humour. :tennis:

SDB777

Scott, don't go cheap on the radio. Buy the best and most channels you can get. A Taranis, a Spektrum or a Futaba... It will pay off in the end.

And just wanted to say, you've made me chuckle several times in the last few days with your humour. :tennis:

Humor? I've not even tried yet!
Wait until I get a few 'cold ones' in me......WOOHOO!!!!

Scott (hide the keyboard) B