SleepyC here. If I was working on a review for you or helping on R.C.G. I'm here.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hey guys, if you could help me get the word out, obviously I am here at MRF.
The old site I worked for has completely blocked me from posting there. (Even though I never posted one rude comment, link to another site or anything disparraging).

The only reason I care is that I was working on SEVERAL reviews and they are now ALL GONE. (months of work mind you)
Also I was responding to and helping several guys with their ZeroUAV HighOne, SuperX flight controllers and several other products.

SO...

T-motor - My Review of the U7's has been completely deleted.

Funtobuyonline U42 motor review is gone.'

And several others. I'll do my best to re-do the reviews here but I lost all the opening the box pics and such.

Anyways... if you ever do go to the other site and see people asking questions on my review threads or whatnot, can you please somehow let them know I am here!

I am pretty bummed about losing all that work, but hey.. new day better website.
SC

Ronan

Sigh... every hobby i have been in has a similar 'story'. People are people... Sorry to hear about this.

At least you are here ;)

Mactadpole

If you have URL's for those reviews (check your browser history?) and any other material you would like back run them on archive.org. I resurrected an entire site once that had been deleted from a server using that. Including pictures.

Old Man

Sleepy,

I'm going to copy and paste your initial post in this thread over at Team Flying Circus. You know the door is always open for you to visit there, and post a review if you want. Small place with a tight group of people and we can't pay ya nothing but friends are always welcome. I am not looking to spirit you away from here by any means, just offering hospitality.

Pat, aka Tired Old Man from the old days at RCU, FG, and the original Team Flying Cirkus

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
..........At least you are here ;)...........

i think that that is going to come to be regarded as an understatement! we're pedaling as fast as we can to put all of the changes in place that are planned and each day that we get closer to having GiantScaleNews.com where we want it, we are another day closer to getting MRF into the same development pipeline. We're actually ahead of schedule so the new MRF may be ready to roll out mid September.

I'm pumped! lol

Bart