The future of MultiRotorForums.com

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everybody! Remember me?? I haven't been around much because I've decided to take the plunge and start up another RC related website. As some of you may already know, I'm a big RC plane guy. It was planes that got me into RC and my experience there helped me to be successful with multi-rotor helicotpers.

Anyway, the new site is at

www.GiantScaleNews.com

and when it's all done and humming along it'll be the model we use to do some remodeling and renovation work at multirotorforums.com. It's got a WordPress based front end which we're running like an online magazine with a forums back end where people can go and do the usual chit-chat, build threads, ask questions, etc. Some of you will recognize the other Admin at the site, none other than our very own SleepyC. Did you really think I could do a giant scale RC site and keep him away from it?!?!

Give it a look if you have a minute, it's interesting to be putting together a new full feature site using what we've learned here at MRF. Look for MRF to be overhauled sometime mid October at which point I'll be full time here again doing what I've come to love, hanging and talking multi's.

Thanks!
Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man

Oh geez, another GS planker:) I can't say much since I'm a GS 3d aero guy and a moderator at TFC.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
TFC.....we'll have to work on reprogramming you.....you're getting sleepy...

Gary Seven

Rocketman
Hey Bart, sounds like good news for you and hope your new project flies well and steady. Please please PLEASE don't shut down MultiRotor forums....I'm learning at an exponential rate here!