High Idle Cutoff---------HELP!!!

mrself58

DJI 330 with NAZA lite, flew good, finally installed the GPS. Got the Tx programmed correct (all modes turn blue)? The problem is now when I start it up it goes high idle ( starts to take off when throttle is down) and after a few seconds the motors shut off. I was thinking a failsafe but any suggestion??????

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Inside the assistant, goto the advanced tab, under motor make sure your motor idle speed is at "recommended".

Failing this, make sure you have not put trim on your throttle. Also recalibrate when in the assistant.

cootertwo

I have run into this problem before, and have not really found a solution, "yet". You can try moving the start up speed in the Naza assistant, to it's lowest position. The cutting off after a few seconds, is normal. Once you give it some throttle, and hover, it will change some. I've got a little 250 mini right now, that almost hovers at startup, and that's with Naza set as low as it can go. Once I lift it off, it hovers at half throttle. I'm thinking it's something to do with the startup setting on the ESC's. However, this particular mini, has a ZTW spider 4 in 1 ESC, and I can't get into the programing mode, "yet". All part of the fun.:tennis: