New Forum Area......Local Action, Australia!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
At the request of Fat Corgi, here's a new area for our Australian friends to link-up, exchange info, and plan meet-ups.

Sorry to say, I won't be there when you do meet up! :(

hrmayni

I am absolutely green hand. I like taking photos/videos, so want to make a multicopter to carry Go Pro. I am searching for some nice platform, don’t know how to choose. Bartman…! Tell me some more information and details about this place. I want to know, where exactly located this place in Australia…?

QC102

My usual plea.... anybody flying quads Central Coast area - north of Gosford - south of Newcastle!!
Newbie - 450 and 500 frame Quads + Phantom P3P - under used!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
My usual plea.... anybody flying quads Central Coast area - north of Gosford - south of Newcastle!!
Newbie - 450 and 500 frame Quads + Phantom P3P - under used!
@QC102
What would you call your local area? I can set up a sub-forum for that area for you and you could then try to post some info to attract local fliers. If you post a new thread in that area and then use keywords like the local county (parish? province?) or other words to define your area along with words like Drone, Drones, Quadcopter, or common brand names like DJI, Yuneec, Phantom, etc. you may generate some search hits to bring people to you. You could also use the sub-forum (did I mention it's free!??!) to keep your local flying group organized and to share photos with each other which will help to attract more local fliers.

Think about it and let me know if I can help at all.

Bart

QC102

Batman, It will be nice if it helps to get folks on the 'Coast to a meet up - even from Sydney!
This is roughly the area in the pix - I reckon its about an hours drive ( for me ) North or South.
Ideally - although I am a lemon...it would be great if "we" could induce a group of racers to form and compete!!
But just meeting folk up here who fly quads is the first aim.

I think a point starting at the pull off on the the M1 Northbound for the Hawksbury River north up to Newcastle should have some quad flyers.
And if there is ever a meet up... consensus and weight of numbers can decide otherwise.

Central_Coast_Flyers.jpg