Hello all from Fort Worth Texas

Hey all. My name is Chris, and I have been working with Multicopters for about 2 years now, and designed my first one about a year and a half ago. I have since began building my own airframes with Delrin and Carbon and my CNC Machine. I am in the process of locating a good source for Carbon Fiber material, and will be releasing a kit to the market soon. My goal is to make something simple, but compatible with all of the different flight controllers out there, and also to be able to manufacture to any special requests. You can look up a promo video on my prototype on youtube under Ripsaw Quadrocopter. My goal here is to help anyone that might need it, and even ask for help if I need it occasionally.

viawave77

Hello, intresting job about building a new kind of multicopter, send me details.
I am a Blade 450 pilot and recently owner of a X650, I just fini**** and test flight but have a uncontrolled yaw to the left, I dont know why, I done everything that says in the manual, and adjust every screw that xaircraft told me to do, because they say that could be that one motors being in diferent plane, si I test flight again and same yaw, all other orders are ok pitch an roll, but with right yaw does not obey, what could I do?

Best regards