Need experienced pilot who can fly manual NYC

maxwelltub

Hey folks. I am filming in NYC and I need a second pilot to fly prop drone with me next week. Must be able to fly tail in, nose in and side ways, in doors and and outdoors, NO GPS MODES. This is what I would call a high profile job with difficult drones to fly, so please do not email if you have any question of your abilities what soever. If you can fly a phantom but haven't flown other multirotors, please do not apply, these are not phantoms. I would need you to practice with me ASAP to make sure we are all on the same page. Looking for some one in NYC NJ or Philly. I am based in Philly. Email me at maxwell@steamachinepictures.com if you can do this.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I could probably do the flying and I'm local but afraid I don't have the time to get involved. Not sure who else in the area might be able to help although I could ask the NY drone group if you'd like.

Bart

maxwelltub

Yes that would be great Bart, i know it's last minute but my first option is not able to do it and need to replace him ASAP.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i tried sending you something to that email address and it bounced back to me.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Id be happy to do it- you would need to get me across the pond though! He says with a wry smile and then a cheeky grin!