Aerial Pictures Large brush fire!

fire3copy.jpg

fire2copy.jpg

well if you remeber this post I had a week ago.

Pricing Help!

"and recently i just booked a very large aerial job shooting for a 300acre development
including flash website,interactive trail maps, timelapses of miles of hiking trails, also for all four seasons to show the property to perspective home buyers during all four seasons. now obviously i could try and shoot with the x650 x8 which is what i have and do ok with or just buy i bigger rig, ie Cinestar6 or 8. "

this burn involved the portion of the gates coming in to the development. what are the chances. project is still a go somewhat however might have to wait for the landscaping to come through for the road shots. just my luck .. im very thankfull it didnt burn any more than it did. the prarie is going to come back very green next year. i will post up a pic next spring /summer too. might as well. it will be neat to see how it comes back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
i just thought it was interesting that your "jobsite" had burned down and yet you still had the owner call you to assess the damage for insurance reasons.

well luckily theres 250 more acres of land , hopefully we can proceed. i think now he's even more ready to do something in case something else happens. haha. but yeah its kinda my luck..