DIY Vibration Danpening Cheap.

genesc

Every hear the term, "looking in all the wrong places"?? I see lots of posts and articles on vibration. I also see allot of different types and sizes
rubber/foam vibration dampener parts for sale. None are that cheap from what I see. All different sizes and shapes.
Well today I had to go by the Dollar Store and pick up some shampoo, and while I was there something caught my attention directly to my side, It was
the womens hair supply section. There were these 6" long foam rubber sticks, 6 in a pack that women use somehow in there hair. But I felt them through
the package and the light went on. They make them in different diameters. These were $1.99 for a pack of 6. These could be cut in different thickness
slices for whatever application you need them for. When I got home I opened up the pack and there is a hole in the middle of the long round rubber bar.

I just wanted to pass this off to you guys that are penny pinching for parts to dampen your GoPro and camera stuff.
Found this link on the net.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0&_nkw=calypso+medium+9%2F16%22+soft+twist+Rollers&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Gene

Attachments

• spacers.jpg
    spacers.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by a moderator: