KK Flight Controller I can't believe I have to ask this - wiring of KK

Gonesouth

I bought an inexpensive hexacopter, a dji 550 clone, and it came with a Kk and two connection wires One is a three wire end-to-end standard unit, while the other has one normal end and one end that is three joined black connectors. I wasn't going to use the Kk but the forum seems to think it's a good controller so I'd like to know how to connect it, and I can't find any info on connecting up...........lots on the computer/flashing stuff. TIA if you can help me.

Do you have a KK,KK2, or KK2.1? The KK2.1 would be best. If you have the KK2 orKK2.1 I can send you the instructions. Just let me know.

bfretless

Without pics I'm guessing, but what you have is probably one 3-conductor servo connector, to be connected to one channel on your receiver and one input on the Rx side of the KK. The other connector with the three separate wires connects the next three signal wires from your Rx to the KK. As the first 3-conductor wire supplies power and ground, all you need is the signal wire on the remaining channels. If I can find a pic of this I'll post it.

Edit: here's one:

Connecting-the-Receiver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gonesouth

I'll check and take a picture tomorrow. Thanks

On Edit: My board doesn't have the onboard programmer, so I didn't recognize at first what your pictures showed. Now that i do, i can see how it works. Thanks so much. I don't see where this board has 'Kudos', but if it did I'd certainly give you one for your answer, bfretless.

Last edited by a moderator: