Hello from AZ

oldgamefreak

Hello all,

Thanks for letting me into your little community.
I started out my MR with a Blade 350qx. Sold that now I have an F550, an F330 and my little PROTO-X.

Still learning all this stuff. I never had anything airborne before the 350qx last Feb. Having a great time with the 550 the 330 not so much. Going to dive in to see if I can figure out why she doesn't fly well.

OGF

Mojave

Welcome

Hello all,

Thanks for letting me into your little community.
I started out my MR with a Blade 350qx. Sold that now I have an F550, an F330 and my little PROTO-X.

Still learning all this stuff. I never had anything airborne before the 350qx last Feb. Having a great time with the 550 the 330 not so much. Going to dive in to see if I can figure out why she doesn't fly well.

OGF

You are very welcome; this is a good site. I started with a Nano QX. It was a blast but my F550 is a bit easier to fly, mostly because I took me outside. To get the most out of the forum read as much as you can and learn how to search the MultiRotorForums.com. Important on finding information on your F330. If you have not discovered these already; my suggestion would be to read as many posts as you can. I might also suggest that you start here: http://www.multirotorforums.com/foru...ons-and-Lounge!!! it would be good to read the top items - "Understanding Lithium Polymer batteries", "Group Build, DJI NAZA/F450 Quadcopter!", "Multi-Rotor Heli abbreviations, acronyms, secret codes, etc.!".

Cheers!