DROIDWORX SKYJIB X4 - with DJI A2 NEW !

garyl

I built this SKYJIB X4 a couple of months ago ! It is a great machine but I am not getting any use out of it as here is France in my area I am mainly limited to a 4kg UAV. It has the new DJI A2 FC and was built just as the Droidworx team configure their RTF model. It has the AV200 gimbal which gives great flexibility of the type of camera you use. It is sold for 9500 Euros including VAT and has the following included :

DJI VIDEO TRANSMITTER
DJI IOSD MK2 FOR FLIGHT INFORMATION
8 T MOTOR - MOTORS
T MOTOR 15 IN CARBON FIBER PROPS
AV200 2 AXES GIMBAL
FREEFLY STABALISATION SYSTEM ( VERY GOOD STABILITY!)
DESIGNED TO CARRY UP TO 2,5 KG CAMERAS
RETRACTABLE LANDING GEAR
3RD AXE CAN BE ADDED EASILY
SOLD WITH 4 BATERIES
FUTUBA RX
SOLD WITHOUT TRANSMITTER BUT READY TO FLY WITH A FUTABA 14SG
AVAILABLE NOW !

Attachments

• DSC_22042.jpg
    DSC_22042.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 433

garyl

Skyjib x4

Hi,

The price is 9500 Euros however I will look at offers but it depends on transportation etc.. This is a brand new machine with probably 1h flying time ! this is already a good price as you will see on the droidworx website.

Best
Gary

hi

what is ur current offer

hi

can i have ur contact details, and email address next week i may visit france , where are u , possiple i can see it and i can plan how to ship,

garyl

New price = 7500 Euros incl. VAT. This UAV is sold by VAT registered company with a proper invoice. As you will apreciate I can't give a garantee on the assembled product but each part ( like the A2 system) has its own garantee. I can supply a copy of the bills for this. I would also give a demonstration that it works properly to who ever is interested.

I built this SKYJIB X4 a couple of months ago ! It is a great machine but I am not getting any use out of it as here is France in my area I am mainly limited to a 4kg UAV. It has the new DJI A2 FC and was built just as the Droidworx team configure their RTF model. It has the AV200 gimbal which gives great flexibility of the type of camera you use. It is sold for 9500 Euros including VAT and has the following included :

DJI VIDEO TRANSMITTER
DJI IOSD MK2 FOR FLIGHT INFORMATION
8 T MOTOR - MOTORS
T MOTOR 15 IN CARBON FIBER PROPS
AV200 2 AXES GIMBAL
FREEFLY STABALISATION SYSTEM ( VERY GOOD STABILITY!)
DESIGNED TO CARRY UP TO 2,5 KG CAMERAS
RETRACTABLE LANDING GEAR
3RD AXE CAN BE ADDED EASILY
SOLD WITH 4 BATERIES
FUTUBA RX
SOLD WITHOUT TRANSMITTER BUT READY TO FLY WITH A FUTABA 14SG
AVAILABLE NOW !

garyl

New price : 6500 INC VAT. Excluding any shipping. It is brand new ! This is my last price. For any questions please send a private message.

garyl

Hi all,
I am really going to make a last effort as it is urgent for me to sale this now as I need to buy a smaller craft.(FLOWN 5 TIMES!) This is brand new ! I have all the bills for the build and can show anyone who is interested that it works perfectly. I am actually loosing money on this as the parts are more than this to buy ! The new price is 4800 Euros inc VAT. Just a rough recall of the cost of the parts : Frame = 3200 Euros, A2 = 1100 Euros, AV200 = 800 Euros, 2 RADIANS = 600 Euros, EACH ENGINE = 80 Euros, T MOTOR CARBON PROPS = 300 Euros for the 8 ! DJI IOSD =160 Euros 4 BATERIES = 400 Euros and more like DJI video transmitter - DROIDWORX POWER BOARD, 8 ESC'S .....