Naza M Lite Setup with Dx8 Radio

dhdobbins

I am setting up a F550 with Naza M Lite and GPS on a DX8 radio. Everything seems to work ok, except I am getting a rapid yellow lite in Manual and GPS modes and a slow red, yellow blinking in ATTITUDE mode. I have tried this with the fail safe switch off and on, but the lights still flash.
When connected to the Naza Assistant, all control switches and sticks react as they should.

I tried to to calibrate the compass, but cant get into calibration mode by switching the flight mode switch due to the above problem.

Any ideas?

d
Dan

Tahoe Ed

You mode switch is not correct. Place the switch in the center position, ATTI, use sub trim to get the mode highlighted. Then move to GPS and Manual, you need to adjust the end points to get those modes highlighted.

dhdobbins

Naza Setup

You mode switch is not correct. Place the switch in the center position, ATTI, use sub trim to get the mode highlighted. Then move to GPS and Manual, you need to adjust the end points to get those modes highlighted.

Thank you Ed. Do I do this with the menus on the radio, or in the Naza Assistant?

cootertwo

Some times, it takes a bit of tweaking to get all 3 modes centered. If I remember, I had to adjust the end points on my DX8 radio, not in the Naza assistant. And to calibrate the compass, you have to switch between manual and GPS 6 or 7 times, until the light flashes yellow on and off, then do the dance.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I can adjust the sub trim to get the GPS mode highlighted blue, but then when I adjust the manual mode, it throws off the ATTI and GPS mode.

Don't adjust sub trim or trim on any channel other than throttle, just adjust endpoints.