Aeronavics / Droidworx Inexpensive center plates?

{}{steve}{}

I bought an AD6 frame off a friend and it came with a spare dome and a bunch of the shorter cf arm tubes. I was thinking about using those arms, and the spare dome, to build an inexpensive X quad and using the electronics out of another quad that I have for it. Do any of you know of any companies that sell less expensive center plates that would work for this? I'd even be happy with fiberglass or g10 plates for this purpose.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
You can also make your own using 1/32 inch thick aircraft grade plywood sandwiched between two layers of carbon fiber fabric or fiberglass. The outer layers are impregnated with West Systems epoxy the compressed. This makes for a super rigid center plate material that will never warp and is about 30% lighter than solid CF plate!!!

I bought an AD6 frame off a friend and it came with a spare dome and a bunch of the shorter cf arm tubes. I was thinking about using those arms, and the spare dome, to build an inexpensive X quad and using the electronics out of another quad that I have for it. Do any of you know of any companies that sell less expensive center plates that would work for this? I'd even be happy with fiberglass or g10 plates for this purpose.