Xaircraft Super X Controller Pro + OSD Module for Sale

ISKy_ap

Hello guys,

I am selling my XAircraft SuperX Flight Controller Professional 4-8 axis + OSD module for 470 euros.

I bought these items in late 2013. However, the controller only flew a couple of times and the OSD was never used. Everything will be shipped in the original package.

Check the reviews for this controller on the internet, they are great. Unfortunately, I am tied to the DJI family (gimbal and electronics). So, since I am not using it I am selling it.

Technical details

The SuperX easy-to-use design concept and well-designed user experience makes user can start flying only need few simple settings. And SuperX Flight Controller System becomes the easiest one of multicopter controller.

Features:
1. Support 3 Flight Modes: Manual Mode, Attitude Mode, and GPS Attitude Mode.
2. Height Hold.
3. Several options for Safe Mode, e.g.: return to home and auto-landing.
4. Built-in compensation signal outputs for bi-axial gimbal.
5. Built-in green software for configuration, no need to install any driver and software.
6. Module expandable.
7. Firmware upgradable.

SuperX Flight Controller is the core controller of SuperX, has a Built-in AHRS to calculate copter attitude and running flight control tasks.
- Three high precision Industrial grade gyros.
- Three-axis accelerometer sensor.
- High precision barometer.
- Built-in Thermostatic system, ensure sensors working stably.
- Built-in Micro USB port, connect to PC to upgrade firmware or to tune parameters.

Attachments

• OSD module.jpg
    OSD module.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 240
  • SuperX-Web-Photo-New.jpg
    SuperX-Web-Photo-New.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 458

ISKy_ap

Why you selling them and is there anything wrong with them?

I am selling them mainly for two reasons:

- first, I have bought another zenmuse gimbal and so I need to buy another DJI flight controller.

- second, I need to be able to mount the FC off-center and according to Xaircraft the SuperX should be placed as close as possible to the C.G. or the center of the frame.

beo1329

Most of the FC's have to be mounted on CG or close. What will you use?

Are you selling OSD separately? If yes, how much? Thanks.

ISKy_ap

Hello Beo1329,

I will be using the Wookong, its settings allow the controller to be mounted off-center.

I would like to sell the bundle (SuperX + OSD). However, if you are interested I will be able to make you a discount.

Regards

beo1329

Hello Beo1329,

I will be using the Wookong, its settings allow the controller to be mounted off-center.

I would like to sell the bundle (SuperX + OSD). However, if you are interested I will be able to make you a discount.

Regards

Thanks, but I already own the superX FC. That's why I asked about the OSD only.