Little Guys For Indoor/Outdoor Fun

pizzano

Just An Old CCPM'er
The collection is growing.....not like the big boys here build/fly/film models, but fun flying indoors & out just the same.....Everyone, by now, knows about the little micro Blade Nano QX......but the new 200 QX is really quite nice (be it a little over priced)....just wish it had the RTH feature like the 350 QX and a better power supply. The 800mAh 7.4v only get's about 5 to 6min's in the high angle stability mode......and trying to find increased Mah batteries that will fit is very limited it seems....still looking.

Anyway, this old CCP heli guy is enjoying the past time with these two little guys:

pizzano

Just An Old CCPM'er
Blade 200QX Panoramic View

Finally got around to video recording with the 200QX.......

I used a $9.00 camera on this first try, did not want to waste time or damage my expensive cube serveillance camera on the first attempt.

There is 10min. of panoramic view.....first 1/2, camera is in full video mode. 2nd 1/2, camera is in auto still mode, rotated 180*.....had to bring the quad down to re-set camera modes. Both landings were poor (no damage) since the added weight caused bouncing and tipped over the quad.....need to practice this more now that I know the added weight (be it 2oz.) changes the hovering characteristics:

The vid quality isn't much to write home about, but the quad and vid are very stable in either high or low angle flights modes......no jello, just a bit jerky.........Now, onto attaching the better camera........should be pretty decent.....we'll see later on!