Herkules telemetry module led signals

maxwelltub

Hello,
Just getting my Herk III board set up with my WKM. I am using the telemetry module and I am having trouble finding out what the different led signals mean. I am getting a solid orange next to my micro match for the top board, and a flashing green next to the micro match for the bottom board. All the motors spin up as they should, they seem to be corresponding to the WKM motor test and stick inputs but just not sure why that should be flashing and not solid. Any help or resources would be great.

baja-king

Here for the ride :)
Hello,
Just getting my Herk III board set up with my WKM. I am using the telemetry module and I am having trouble finding out what the different led signals mean. I am getting a solid orange next to my micro match for the top board, and a flashing green next to the micro match for the bottom board. All the motors spin up as they should, they seem to be corresponding to the WKM motor test and stick inputs but just not sure why that should be flashing and not solid. Any help or resources would be great.

This is normal, I had the same and emailed Andreas. All good, just check your telemetry - if motors are working and your getting telemetry then all is good :)