Tarot 2d + Naza v2

Hey all,
I poked around and couldn't find the answer...

First off:
should I hook my tarot up to the naza v2 or the x8r rx to control pitch?
I'm inclined to choose the naza but what are the reasons to consider the rx?

Now, the actual question:
Exactly How do I hook it up to the naza?
There are 9 pins on the tarot board and a 3 way split cable... Which goes where?
And where in the naza do I plug the other end?

As always, I very much appreciate all the help!

(Bod shots of the gf in return for a succinct answer!)

F450
Naza v2 + GPS
Dji 2212/920kv
Taranis x9d w/ x8r

Thanks!
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
You can do it either way depending on how you have set up your connection from the Rx to the Naza.

If using S-Bus then just plug the pitch control into the pitch output on the Naza and set the gain to zero, if using individual leads for each channel then just plug the channel you are using for pitch straight to the gimbal.

Read the manual on the Tarot board, it will show you which pin is the pitch control on page 2.

https://www.jonathan.it/files/tarot_gopro_gimbal.pdf

oooohhh.... so close!
thanks Pete for getting me to almost where I want to be!

I hooked everything up pre-instructions, the s1 nob on the taranis isnt behaving exactly how im looking for it to.
Right now, as i turn the nob up or down, the degree in which i turn the nob is the speed in which the tilt moves with 0 (centered) being not moving.
So when I want it at 45degrees down for example, I have to turn the nob down until the camera is pointing 45 degrees and then move the dial back to 0.

What I would like is for the camera to move the the point when put the dial to. So, 0 (centered) would be level, when I dial it down it will be -90 dial up it would be 90.
to get 45degrees down, I would have to move the dial to 45 down.

can this be done?
im a few beers in after watching tonight GOT so im sorry if my english isnt so good.
("Say her name!")

Thanks!

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Yep, it is a setting in your gimbal control. You have to set Default mode bottom right in the software to position mode, probably set for stick rate mode.

Pete

Yep, it is a setting in your gimbal control. You have to set Default mode bottom right in the software to position mode, probably set for stick rate mode.

Pete

BOOM!
Thanks buddy!
6165185908_d0432e4cc6_z.jpg