Naza light blinking orange

This is my first Quad. DJI 450, Naza Light with a 11.1v, 5000mAh 25C 56Wh LiPo battery. My Transmitter is a Spectrum DX7s with AR8000 receiver.

I got as far as getting it off the ground and putting it back down safely. Now I am getting a fast blinking orange light on my Naza. I have used the Naza M assistant to configure my system.

And now unable to start the copter.
Need some help in setting the switches as well

If anyone has a DJI 450 and using a DX 7s could you send me your file?

Ok, Got the green light blinking and ready to fly. Pulling down and to the left is not arming my quad. Now what. Is there a default for arming and disarming these copters?

Bob002

Ok, Got the green light blinking and ready to fly. Pulling down and to the left is not arming my quad. Now what. Is there a default for arming and disarming these copters?

Only think I could think is down & left and down & right. That's how I arm my Storm.

Got it all going now. Fly great. Just a some wobble and drifting to take care of. Now with my DX7s I programmed the 3 position switch for = GPS/Atitude/Failsafe how do I change the failsafe to manual mode. I think I have to change it before I calibrate the GPS.

A new issue I think. I have the 3 position switch set for = GPS - At it. - Failsafe. WhenI am in the assistant program I can get the GPS turn and the Failsafe to move to the green selection but the atit goes to the failsafe next to the GPS. how do I adjust it on my Spectrum DX7s?