First Build and Starting with Frame Kit

genesc

First I need to know what would be the best frame kit for a beginner quad pilot.

I also would need to know motor size and battery pack needed for 15 to 20 min flights. No camera..

I am reading allot on the forum but see allot of members setting up for camera's.

Thank
Gene

HJ450 Quadrocopter Frame Kit
View attachment 18270
Support KK MK MWC by new disign PCB board(Not Included) Recommend FF or KK

4 sets* A2208 or A2212 800KV~1100kv brushless motor. Recommend F4006 motor.
4 sets* ESC 15~25A. Recommend 20A
1* 1800MAH~3600mAh 3S LiPo battery. Recommend 11.1v 220MA 20C
4 sets* Sets 1045 or 8045 forward & reverse propeller. Recommend 11*47 Blade
5CH or 6CH Transmitter. Recommend DX6I

Hope it can help you.

Attachments

• HJ450 quadcopter frame kit 11432 focalrc 1.jpg
    HJ450 quadcopter frame kit 11432 focalrc 1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 200

genesc

I was trying to follow Bartman's group build but without the Naza system. I am trying to follow your suggestions with the motors, props, KK 2.1.5. I also am wanting to use the SK 450 and added the sodering plate which was available to replace the standar plate. It seems to be about 30 grams heavier but like I said, I don't need speed and acrobatics but stable flight for leaning. If you think I should get the basic board let me know.

I am also a bit confused at Bart's Group Build with regards to the Nazda system. That part of the build to me seems to be the most difficult when it comes to programming. In the field how can you fine tune your Quad without a computer? With the KK2, you have a screen and can manually change setting on the spot.

I also am not sure about the power distribution board. Dont know if I need one with which ever frame kit I am using.

Sure could use some more of your expertise Pete..:)

Thanks
Gene

Last edited by a moderator: