NAZA U port is bound to the throttle not 3 position switch!!!! HELP

Lewy0704

Hi Everyone! (NAZA U Port is bound to the throttle not the 3 position switch)!!!!!

I have recently brought the Naza M V2 and I am using the turnigy 9x recevier.

I have been told to use channel 6 and connect to the U port on the Naza which I want to be control by the three position switch
so I can set one to manual another to atti and the last to GPS.
Currently I have it setup in Heli. Mode 2. PPM.

When I test the sticks in the Naza assistant the throttle is also moving the U port settings in between gps, atti failsafe etc. Very frustrating!

Please if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated! I am completely stuck on this matter!!
If you need anymore info just ask I ill do my best to fulfill everything needed to fix whatever I have done. Sorry if this is an obvious problem.

Thanks,
Lewis

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
That's because you're in HELI mode. In heli mode the throttle and pitch (Aux1?) work together. Try airplane mode.

Lewy0704

Cheers fro the reply Benjamin. Ok I have put it into airplane mode. Do you know what menu I use to set each position of the switch to? (eg subtrim, E.point, thr hold etc)

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Alas I'm not familiar with your transmitter. Just sit with it a bit and you'll figure it out. :02.47-tranquillity:

Lewy0704

Will do. Extremely fustrating but ill try :)
Thanks for your help. In the mean time if anyone else knows how to do this or can point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

Cheers!