New build problems

markmc90

I just finished building a Tarot 650 and I'm having an issue. I'm using sunsky 600kv's with 13x5.5 props. After finishing the build I attempted a hover check and the quad did a quick nose dive before getting off the ground. My first thought was I must have a motor or prop reversed, but I've check multiple times now and that's not the case. After rechecking everything, I decided to hold the quad on the ground and run up the motors. Everything felt fine until I let it start to tilt in any direction, then it seems to over compensate trying to get back to level. Gains were at default for the first attempt then I lowered them thinking that is what's causing the problem. Any help would be great!

Tahoe Ed

What does it show in Assistant? I would do the Advanced IMU calibration and the compass calibration before you fly. Are you sure that the orientation of the Naza is correct?

markmc90

Thanks ed! I guess this is why you shouldn't finish your build late at night! Naza was backwards! Flys great now.

Mavrickdx6i

can anybody help me with th Q brain 25 ampx4 and the NAZA lite....It over reacts and tries to flip right on take off....what tha *&% is going on?