KK Flight Controller K 2.0/2.1/2.1.5 Repair Service !!!

I have a friend over at RCGroups that has been fixing broken electronics(KK2). He has always done a great job for me so I was going to advertise this incase someone here needs help. The link is as follows: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2158777 . if you need his assistance his username is fm_head. Hope this helps some people.
This is basically what he post:
KK 2.0/2.1/2.1.5 Repair Service !!!

I have been receiving several requests from members for getting their kk boards repaired so I thought of starting this thread to find out if others would be interested in getting their kk boards repaired.. I can professionally fix your non-working KK Boards for a very reasonable price. I have substantial experience with fixing kk boards and other electronics as well and after I'm done repairing your board, it will be as good as new (functionally). Don't throw away those old non-working KK Flight control boards, get them fixed instead. All you need to do is send me pm/email along with a brief description of what happened to the board(s) before it stopped working. I'll let you know if I think it is repairable and whether I can accommodate your board. If I cannot fix your board you can have it back for the cost of return shipping.

Price is as follows:
Fix damaged kk 2.0 boards for $22.
Fix damaged kk 2.1/2.1.5 boards for $24.
Send me 2 damaged boards and get one back for only $10 (kk 2.0)/$12 (kk 2.1/.5).

The prices above include return shipping! Let me know if you guys think that is a fair price and if there is any interest in using my service. I figured that there are a lot of people who damage their boards early on and then either spend a lot of time to get replacements from China or sometimes pay a ridiculous price to buy them from places like eee-bay
wink.gif
. I think it would still be cheaper and faster to simply get them repaired. I can also add some cool mods to your board (more details soon...) and load any firmware of your choice before shipping them back to you. Not trying to get rich, just want to help the members here and in turn get some change for my time and to fund my hobby interests. If you have any trouble in sending me a PM, you can send me an email instead.
I can fix other electronics too (radio modules/ receivers/micro bricks/ etc.)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
hi don,

thanks for posting the info for KK users but have you asked your friend about setting up shop over here at multirotorforums.com?

fm_head

Hello,

I have registered an account on this forum. Thank you Don for referring me. Please let me know if you have an questions.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hello,

I have registered an account on this forum. Thank you Don for referring me. Please let me know if you have an questions.

Welcome to the site and thanks for joining us here.

Have you tried repairing any flight control boards other than the KK ones?

fm_head

Hello, no, I have not repaired other fc boards because I have never been give a chance to do so. The principles are pretty much the same and I don't mind giving that a try if some one wants to get one repaired. I recently fixed a frsky module for another member with success and that was my first time doing so.

Thanks