F550 Frame plates (top/bottom) w/ integrated PD

mdntblu

I'm trying to find where I can buy F550 Frame plates with the integrated power distribution? I don't need the whole kit with the 6 legs because I have tons of legs.

mdntblu

Yeah I was looking for just the frame plates. I have soooooo many arms I don't need anymore. haha. I thought if I could find the plates for $5-10 it would be worth it. But $20 for the whole thing is a great deal.
Why don't you like HobbyKing? I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and always have excellent customer service even when I had a Lipo with a dead cell. Sent me a replacement right away.

haha49

Yeah I was looking for just the frame plates. I have soooooo many arms I don't need anymore. haha. I thought if I could find the plates for $5-10 it would be worth it. But $20 for the whole thing is a great deal.
Why don't you like HobbyKing? I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and always have excellent customer service even when I had a Lipo with a dead cell. Sent me a replacement right away.

Well I paid more to use 1 company to ship 20 more and they shipped the cheaper company so it costs allot more due to brokerage fee on top so shipping cost 30 more then it should of. Had 60 worth of motors crap out in 3 days it was drag it out jump through a bunch of hoops then they say no refund. I simply don't shop there banggood.com is way better customer service it's like night and day.Banggood has free shipping!