Hi

Punisher

Hi guys ans gals.. I'm Paul and live in the southwest florida area. Been doing R/C stuff for a while but now getting into the multi-rotors..
Now the reason I got into it is because I got my Dad into the heli's and he really enjoyed it so he started getting inot all kinds of flying stuff til one day
he discovered he was dying of cancer. Well its been a year since he's gone and I got all of his R/c stuff and I came across the Blade MQX quadcopter.
So I opened the box and charged it up and played with it for a bit and wow..! For this little thing to hover and all I was impressed how it did.. So now that I
looked into multi-rotors and I was blown away with the gps stuff they put on this stuff... and the FPV system is what Ive been looking to do with gas heli's back
then and it was to much money.
So here I am starting on something new So I hope this will be the place I can find answers to my future flying....

jbrumberg

Welcome Paul. Sorry about your Dad. In some ways his parting left you with an unanticipated gift from him. Keep them flying. He might be watching. Post freely and often.

Jay

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to the site Paul (and sorry to hear about your Dad).

The MQX is pretty fun and a lot more heli than you'd think just looking at it. There's all sorts of help here so jump right in and get yourself situated. Good luck.

Bart

Punisher

Welcome to the site Paul (and sorry to hear about your Dad).

The MQX is pretty fun and a lot more heli than you'd think just looking at it. There's all sorts of help here so jump right in and get yourself situated. Good luck.

Bart
thanks for the welcome...