Iosd MK2 stops working

triise

Hi,

I have a Tarot T15 with DJI A2 and iosd mk2. Sometimes when I fly longer distances away from my HP (600-700 m) and the screen starts flickering the osd on my video downlink disappear. I still get video and the FC works as it should.

Anyone experienced this before?

Not I.... but it seems that the video signal is still passing thru the iOSD successfully which seems to imply that the iOSD communication with the FC has faltered..... could be a loose or defective cable or the iOSD is running too hot.... there is a warning in the documentation as to possible cause...

Hi,

I have a Tarot T15 with DJI A2 and iosd mk2. Sometimes when I fly longer distances away from my HP (600-700 m) and the screen starts flickering the osd on my video downlink disappear. I still get video and the FC works as it should.

Anyone experienced this before?

triise

I don't think it's a bandwidth issue as the avl58 is an analog vtx. And the overheating sounds strange as it only happens when I fly far away and get a poor video signal. Will check cables and connections, but that also seems strange as it seems to be connected with the distance from HP...