DJI Phantom 1.1.2 Reciever Board Binding Not Sticking

TranZfusion

Firstly, hi!, i'm a NOOB - and have just built my first quad.
I lost my Phantom a while back - so have built my own and am using the Phantom transmitter until i can upgrade to a dx8.

Anyway - just finished the quad builld (Reptile 500 frame with Naza V2+Gps, simonK escs, outrunner 1000kv motors)
I purchased a replacement stock receiver (1.1.2 - the dual antenna version - which is what i had in my sunken phantom) and have put it all together.

The receiver board has 2 sets of servo pins - unlabeled - and by trial and error I've worked out which way and which sets of pins to use

I've wired it all up - and all seams to the working - but i'm having an issue with the transmitter, having to rebind after each power on.
Not sure if i'm supposed to have the other sets of pins wired somewhere? Or if there's something obvious i'm not doing correctly.

When i power up the quad, the receiver is flashing green (transmitter on) - I hold the bind button for 2 seconds, it flashes red then binds with solid green - and then all is fine. (i can fire up motors etc)
If i power off the quad, and plug it back in - i need to rebind it again.

Hoping there's a quick fix - otherwise i'll invest in a cheap sbus receiver - its just that i'm based in Cambodia - so will take weeks to arrive :)

Thanks in advance!