A2 Software update....now Gimbal won't work

SmithyFpv

Hey Guys, now for the second time that i've tried to update the A2 to firmware 2.1 now my gimbal doesn't work or respond. Around three weeks ago when i first tired the update my Evo it wouldn't respond at all, wouldn't even show up on the A2 assistant software. Finally I got around to fixing it by performing a reset of the A2 (which you can see in my last post) but now my gimbal doesn't work. Once the update was completed i started her up and the gimbal didn't respond to imputes. So I connected the Zenmuse GCU to the gimbal assistant to see if it was receiving the signals which it was, the only control thats working is the shutter switch.

Don't know if it helps but one thing i have noticed which has changed since update is the calibration dance, usually it performed a full spin followed by a pause to the front followed by a turn to the right and slowly moved back to the front, whats happening now is the full spin then sits to the front and stays there without doing the turn to the right and then back.

I'm sooooooo frustrated with DJI as i really didn't want to update since the last experience but i know i should update as IMPROVEMENTS are made so i tried again. Any help guys would be great, DJI said to send gimbal and gcu to them but i know there isn't a problem with the gimbal and its the A2 update that caused it, i know a person waiting a month for their gimbal to come back from dji and i really cant afford that at the minute as this is a full time job for me with 4 bookings alone this week. Looks thanks in advance for any help and i hope someone can help. Keith...

SmithyFpv

Finally got it working from the help of a guy on the S1000 owners facekbook page, it involved bringing all the values down on the assistant software and then upgrading the firmware and it was all sorted.......sooooooo happy!!!