Stick Calibration Fail

adanac

I'm toward the end of my F550 build and I'm finding that even after calibration, my A, E & R sticks don't quite center when at rest. They are just a bit off. I can see when I'm calibrating they don't go quite to the end in one direction. I've looked at the end points (Futaba T8J) and they are all at 100. Help!

Last edited by a moderator:

adanac

Ben:

For some reason it appears to have corrected itself. I powered up this morning and all seemed good. Who knows why. :)

adanac

I take it back. After powering up again the A & E are again slightly off. At rest, A is -61 and E is +63. Why does it change each power up, seemingly?

Hi mate,
Can you calibrate the stick in the radio first ?
Then the assistant software, I have the Naza v1 and the old PMU, then upgraded it to the V2 but still use the old PMU for calibration.

I had a problem with calibration when I used the Bluetooth LED on the wookong. Now I plug the USB directly into the wookong not the brand new Bluetooth unit I purchase. The Bluetooth link worked fine, but the assistant software did not like the calibration being done though the Bluetooth LED for some reason.