HobbyKing Orders denied entry into USA?

Hey guys, I normally buy from my local hobby shop but every now and then i find things online that aren't available at my local hobby shop and order online. I've ordered 7 times in the past from HK with various levels of satisfaction but upon checking my latest order- this is the message I get from the SwissPost Tracking they use:

Shipment refused entry into the US. Unknown reasons given. All containers on this Flt. being tagged as return to origins. Entry to US denied. All freight must return to the origin and new paperwork generated.

Has anyone experienced something like this?
I'm aware awhile back they (HK) was having issues shipping lipo's but they've posted a statement saying they've rectified this .........any words anyone?
I haven't heard back from HK yet- figured I run this through you guys for any words you might shed on this.
Cheers

gtranquilla

RadioActive
I never experienced any of those issues in order 100 orders to date out of Asia from any of the businesses including HobbyKing, RCTimer, Famous Hobbies and AliExpress!

It is very easy at the time of order placement to accidently select items from one of the many HobbyKing warehouses located on several continents.
If you ordered from HobbyKing USA or HobbyKing International warehouse you would not have to deal with Switzerland parcel shipping issues.
Also because of re-arrangements with HK International warehouse shipping, they no longer use HongKong post but ship thru Singapore now out of Malaysia.
Consequently you will not see any parcel tracking data until you look on US Post Parcel tracking.

Understandable- but this is something different.....it appears as if all the containers they sent were "denied USA entry" and were redirected back to the shipper- in my case Hong Kong and now a total round trip back to the distributor and a remedy of the problem and resending again- very dissatisfied with the extended wait I will now face as well as the wait for a "reason: why this occurred.......sometimes the lower price just isn't worth the hassle of dealing with HK- this isn't the first issue I had with them regarding shipping......I hope they can get themselves sorted out.
(My guess is faulty paperwork and the documented lipo orders....just a hunch!)
I hope they setup more USA warehouses and offer more competitive shipping rates- ordering from Hong Kong has proved problematic in the past and now again.