XAircraft Xaircraft kit in Canada

I will be in Vancouver in very early May and am toying with either taking a 650 Pro w/SuperX from here in the UK or better still, is there a supplier in the Vancouver area that I could buy from whilst there? I asked Xaircraft America whether or not they shipped to Canada but no reply so can anyone advise please.
Dave

No, unfortunately not. One can only speculate as to why no-one got back to me. Anthony at Xaircraft Australia, who I might add is seriously helpful, said that they didn't have a reseller in Canada but that there were a few companies in the US who could supply into Canada. To be honest, I expected one of those resellers to see my post and ask if they could help.

FWIW, I run an IT company in the UK and none of my staff would ever overlook the chance of a sale, perhaps in the US they are not hungry for business as we are here in the UK ha ha
Never mind.

biped

So Xaircraft Aus is not related to Xaircraft America ? Thats rather odd. The Queen would not approve. It appears Xaircraft America is going to be a reseller/distributor for onlyflyingmachines.com

There is http://www.rchelicopterselect.com which is based here, but look like online sales only ( makes me nervous about support )

Sent Xaircraft America an email as well. Letsee if I get a response back.

www.gogohobbies.com are pretty good and not far from my lad in Coquitlam and it'd be great if they started to supply Xaircraft kit in Canada. I'm with you on the on-line sales only but here in the UK we have lots of RC stores and I like to visit in person to pick up expensive kit. That way you can at least see if it is brand new and unboxed, unlike my online purchase of a XA SuperX. When it arrived it was already open and it looked like old stock and worse, the IO module inside was V1 and not V2. If I'd been able to collect in person that wouldn't have happened.

biped

Welp, got a response from Dave @ xaircraftamerica. Perhaps a typo in your email addy ? Or your particular query required more lead time ? I don't know. Hate to pass judgement without sufficient information.

ChrisErl

Where I live online sales is my only option. It is nice when they have a store front to visit if I'm ever In the area. All the controllers at rchelicopterselect look to be the old versions of xaircraft. Would like to see a Canadian supplier as well thinking that it will be my move up from my KK board

IMHO - In the vast majority of cases using a single reseller for all of North America does not work for the 21st century. But those old cost prohibitive strategies die hard.
There might just be a new reseller for Canada forthcoming if recent experience with one of their units warrant further consideration.

No, unfortunately not. One can only speculate as to why no-one got back to me. Anthony at Xaircraft Australia, who I might add is seriously helpful, said that they didn't have a reseller in Canada but that there were a few companies in the US who could supply into Canada. To be honest, I expected one of those resellers to see my post and ask if they could help.

FWIW, I run an IT company in the UK and none of my staff would ever overlook the chance of a sale, perhaps in the US they are not hungry for business as we are here in the UK ha ha
Never mind.

skquad

So Xaircraft Aus is not related to Xaircraft America ? Thats rather odd. The Queen would not approve. It appears Xaircraft America is going to be a reseller/distributor for onlyflyingmachines.com

There is http://www.rchelicopterselect.com which is based here, but look like online sales only ( makes me nervous about support )

Sent Xaircraft America an email as well. Letsee if I get a response back.

Xaircraft America is a reseller unlike xaircraft Australia which is corporate. Both are generally very helpful.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk