Greetings from Upstate NY

Hello,
just getting started in multi rotors, I had a gas helicopter in the 80s; damnthink almost cut
my legs off! Not funny, but wife enjoy the show.

Got a Slow Stick, don't ask how that cost me a 500 dollar ER visit!

So I have ordered a ready to fly DJI F550, with BT, FPV, iOSD and ready to goand it was
shipped out today. It comes with a radio, but want to put my DX8 and AR8000into it.

Will see how this all works out; I am not a RC pilot, so this should beinteresting! But a
do have neighbor who is a full scale pilot and long time RC pilot living nextdoor, (even
if he is at his home in FL now) and missing all the fun we have in upstate NY!And note
this upstate NY is NOT Westchester Co! I am in Syracuse, GO SU, area!

Also have an EXI 450 trying to get rid of and a tri copter I was building butnever finish
because some lady in a red Toyota ran me over, so never finished the triproject, someday
maybe if I don't drop first!

I am retired LE, a RVN vet and HOG member with a 09 Road Glide and here to learnall
I can on Multi rotors. I was also at NEAT for a day this year and enjoy seeing those
multi rotors there. Thanks, AJ

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
welcome to the site AJ. that's a beautiful area up there, I've been to Syracuse, Ithaca, Binghamton dozens of times.

good luck with the helicopter. if you're not sure of anything, stop and ask questions. lots of help here.

bart

Greetings and thank you. Looking forward to my multi rotor experience, and boy do I have questions! LOL
I have the DJI 550 with FPV setup from Helipal. I have ordered the new Fatshark goggles and waiting on them.
The 550 came with the Devo7, but I already have a DX8 and the AR8000. I hope to put my DX8 system on
the 550. Just to use to the DX8 radio, but will use Devo7 to start with.

AJ