dji naza lite questions

agrs1974

I am doing as much research as I can before I buy the Naza 450 lite with gps. Couple of questions please:-1. When you set up the gps via the radio, i take it when you flick this switch it returns home? If nor what else does the gps do?2.Also the when you carry out the Naza dance (gps calibration) , do you only have to do this once?Thanks

You can set it up to RTH by flicking a switch but the main reason to have GPS is to HOLD position. You should perform the dance each time you change flight location of more than a few miles or if you add or remove hardware from the craft.

agrs1974

Thanks for that. Why would you want to hold position? Sorry if that sounds silly.
That's great about the dance.
Thanks

AP type work for one.. It allows the pilot to concentrate on filming rather than trying to keep the craft in position. It help new pilots as well, release the sticks and it will stay in that spot.

agrs1974

Ahh I'm with you. Is that not the same as atti mode then?

I have a spektrum dx8. How would I set up return to home then?

Many thanks

Tahoe Ed

You have to set up a mix in your Tx to force failsafe. There are several video that will take you through it. I think that there is a sickie of one on this forum.