Naza-M V2 - not able to fly/not possible to connect to my computer

kjetilpa

I have a problem with my DJI Naza-M V2.

A few days ago I had this flyaway-situation where my hexacopter crashed into a tree. This had never happend before. No damage to the copter, except a few broken props. After fixing this problem I had no problems flying.

Yesterday I did not manage to get in the air. When doing the compass calibration, all went good, but when fisished the led just blinked red. I think it was 4 red blinks continuous.

So the I hooked the copter to my PC to check. But no I could not connect the Naza to my computer. When I connect the battery a few green blinks, and after som sec. orange is blinking continuous. When I turn on the transmitter the blinking change to 4 red blinks continuous. If i connect it to my computer the blinking stops (no light at all), and the Assistand Software is not able to connect to the Naza.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Tahoe Ed

I think that you caused more damage than you think. The compass calibration failed. Have you checked in device manager to see if the usb port is recognizing the Naza? If not I would do that. If the Naza is not recognized, then you can try and reinstall the drivers and see if that works. What I think you are seeing is a red-yellow blink which is a signal to calibrate the compass.

kjetilpa

I cant find the Naza in device manager. And I have tried to reinstall driver & software. But still the same problem.
Can this be caused by a problem with the GPS itself (damaged in the crash)?

Tahoe Ed

You only have two options left to you try a hard reset of the firmware by jumpering f1 and f2 signal leads. Power up and then shut the power down and remove the cable. See if you can connect then. If that does not work. I am afraid you may have damaged your unit.