Mikrokopter Mikrokopter Shoot Militar Radar

Hi guys,Theres a good chance I ll be shooting a big radar in a military base!!Its masive!Do you know of any posible interfierence of the radar beams with NAVI/FC ??
Regards,

View attachment 16581

Attachments

• radar.jpg
    radar.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 295

Puig Major? I imagine there's a very good chance of electromagnetic interference - there'll be a heck of a lot of radiated power. Presumably you have permission? If so then the military should be able to answer your question - or maybe they could just turn it off for a few minutes! :)

Wooow! So you know the place uh!?Do hang around the island??
Permision in under way,one of the technicians up there is a friend of mine and hes sorting things out!Hope it goes through!Just a bit worried about frying the choper!

I walked most of the GR221 in January, and obviously saw the big radar from a distance. Personally I'd be very wary about flying near it - the effects will be difficult to predict. Ultimately there's only one way to find out for sure!

cabo_wabo

That's a 50KW Lanzza 3D Phased-Array that will render any flight controls from 900Mhz to 2.4Ghz useless every few seconds as the radar turns. The best time to fly is during their quarterly maintenance periods if you can locate that info. -30-

Cabo Wabo: Just got some info back from the technician, he says that in fact the radar is a Lanzza 50W emiting at 1.3/6 GHz but that there is a non radiated zone of nearly 250 mtrs as its emiting in a mushroom shape wth a 1.2 tilt inclination.He has been flying his Phantoom within 25 mtr with no problems,"just don t go over it"he says.

cabo_wabo

True, the near field is relatively quiet as the focal point for all the beams is 100's of mtrs out from the array. Nice video ! Wish I were there !