3axis cinestar Gimbal with servos and 1x Radian €550

CineRebel

Still have one CineStar 3axis with landing gear, servos and one Radian controller for sale.

€550,- plus shipping. send me a message if interested.

Cheers

Hello,

I am interested. I've just bought a Skyjib V1 with Wookong. It's all set up for flight, now I'm looking to buy the Cinestar 3 axis gimbal with Radian this week hopefully. I'll be flying anything from a DSLR up to a stripped down RED Epic which I understand these hold quite comfortably. If you are still selling, are you able to ship to the UK please?

Just a few questions if that's ok please. What condition is the gimbal in please? Does it need work or any kind of repairs / maintenance doing to it, or anything I should be aware of that I'd have to do with it? Aside from the adapter plate from Skyjib to Gimbal, a remote controller for my camera operator, and sorting out powering it, is there anything else you would recommend me getting or additional things I'd need to order in please?

I'm a UK based cameraman who works in TV (BBC etc..) and commercial / branding. As you can see I'm fairly new to these forums so I'm more than happy to provide you with my details to verify who I am in a Private message. I've also bought off a member of the Multirotor forum recently if you need a reference from someone I've dealt with before.

Thanks for your time, and hopefully speak soon.

Regards

Christian

CineRebel

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your message. Here some answers:

1. The gimbal is about 8 months old and has been used no more then 10 times.
2. I have already replaced al the soft aluminium screws with high quality steel ones.
3. The only thing you should do is upgrading the single axis Radian with carvec software to a 3 axis stabiliser (carvecsystems.co.uk) and tune the gimbal with it. If you are planning to fly a RED with it you might want to replace your camera-tray with an adjustable one and use dual bearing holder for your pitch. This will make it easier to balance the camera.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

Navid

Heya,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I would like to buy from you if you are happy to ship to the UK please. I'll send you a private message to see how you want to proceed with payment and the cost of posting. I've already checked with the UK customs office to see if there was any import duty for it, but there isn't anything. It's free movement in the EU.

Thanks again and speak soon.

Christian