Hello all from Houston Texas! :)

Hey there! I'm Kristian n I guess you can say I am a noob to Multirotors, I started back in December with my first build n now I am going on my second build. I used this forum a lot when I came across problems with flight controllers n what not so hopefully I can help others on here with similar problems I had. Anyways my current set up right now is the st360 frame from hk with 1050 kv motors all around, 20 amp turnigy esc's, kk2.0 flight controller and 8x4.5 props all running on 2200 mah turnigy lipo :) my second build will be almost all that except the frame will be a 450mm, and the flight controller will be the multiwii flip 1.5. I might go bigger on the props to like 10x4.5 but idk yet what ya guys think?

Nice to meet ya!
happy flying!!!

arnoldyz

Hey there! I'm Kristian n I guess you can say I am a noob to Multirotors, I started back in December with my first build n now I am going on my second build. I used this forum a lot when I came across problems with flight controllers n what not so hopefully I can help others on here with similar problems I had. Anyways my current set up right now is the st360 frame from hk with 1050 kv motors all around, 20 amp turnigy esc's, kk2.0 flight controller and 8x4.5 props all running on 2200 mah turnigy lipo :) my second build will be almost all that except the frame will be a 450mm, and the flight controller will be the multiwii flip 1.5. I might go bigger on the props to like 10x4.5 but idk yet what ya guys think?

Nice to meet ya!
happy flying!!!

very nice ......:tennis:

w1.png

JAGoebel1

Hello from Central TX :highly_amused:
I'm much greener than you with the multirotor scene. My first build was finished the other day and I have posted questions about it already. Take a look at the "My setup with question (NOOB HERE)" thread on the Active Threads list.
I really just saw the hello from TX and wanted to say "How yall doin' down there?"